terms & conditions
1. TIFFANY WONG workshops offers instructions on its own premises at Tiffany Wong art studio or at a 3rd party premises as indicated for the respective sign-up.
2. TIFFANY WONG reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
3. TIFFANY WONG reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
4. In any case of the participant’s absence or no-show or inability to stay the full duration of any course, session or workshop, the participant cannot be granted a refund in full or in part.
6. In the case of unforeseen circumstances whereby the course, session, workshop, talk, or event cannot be postponed or replaced, and has to be cancelled, terminated or shortened, TIFFANY WONG will make the refund of the pro-rated course fee for customers who make online payment via Paypal, the sum can be refunded only via the Paypal portal, within 10 working days upon the notification of the change.
7. No additional child or adult will be allowed to accompany the participant at the course, session, workshop, talk, or event. In the case of dispute, TIFFANY WONG reserves full rights to act in the interest of the course, session, workshop, talk or event, without incurring any penalty or owing any refund. The final decision may include charging or refusing entry to the additional person, or refusing the participant’s entry.
8. TIFFANY WONG will not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of personal property.
9. Food and beverages served in TIFFANY WONG are complimentary. You are responsible for your own consumption of food within our premises. TIFFANY WONG will not be liable for any cost, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to your allergies, medical conditions or religious restrictions through the consumption of food & beverages in our premises.
10. Multimedia including but not exclusive of photographs and videos taken by staff of TIFFANY WONG during any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is used solely for purpose of publicity for TIFFANY WONG and/or associated activity.
11. All content and original materials for all courses, sessions, workshops, talks, and events are property of TIFFANY WONG, and no part of it may be copied, modified or reproduced in any media or form, for profit in kind or monies, or for free, without having obtained prior explicit written permission from TIFFANY WONG.
12. By purchasing any of our workshops, you agree to allow us to add your email & details into our mailing list, on which we will send updates on TIFFANY WONG events, products and workshop.
TIFFANY WONG reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions of TIFFANY WONG course, session, workshop, talk, or event.
Updated March 2017